Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gym workout - August 12th, 2008

I'm still doing the sets of 15, rather than 10, as I mentioned earlier. Good workout this morning but I'm wondering if twice a week is often enough at the gym. Oh well, once fall and winter sets in there will be pretty much no more tennis and golf, so I'll be at the climbing gym more often. Speaking of which, I took my 7 year old nephew (son of my aforementioned brother) to try out climbing (in the gym) yesterday and damn if that kid didn't love it! And what a little climber he is. Certainly climbed way higher than I did on my first visit. And he wants to go again, and again and again.

Today's workout:

military press (30kg / 60lb)
lower back (70kg / 150lb)
leg extension (45kg / 100lb)
seated butterfly (20kg / 40lb)
leg curl (70kg / 150lb)
biaxial chest press (45kg / 100lb)
lat pull down (45kg / 100lb)
leg press (180kg / 400lb)
upper back (45kg / 100lb)
upper back (45kg / 100lb)
abdominal (70kg / 150lb)


Today's music was William Shatner's Has Been

"Sing along with the common people,
sing along and it might just get you through,
laugh along with the common people,
laugh along even though they're laughing at you,
and the stupid things that you do.
Because you think that poor is cool."